Tuition varies by the level of regular classes or camps that your child is enrolled in. The first term tuition will include the cost of all materials, such as the Abacus. All materials, such as classroom textbooks, homework textbooks, Abacus and Anzan materials are included in the tuition.
We look forward to having you join JAMS. Enrollment is easy. Please follow the steps below:
- Email JAMS at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your term and level.
- For new students, our JAMS Parent Coordinator will request that you schedule a free assessment to identify the correct level for your child.
- Please submit one form per child. When enrolling multiple students, you have to submit one form per student.
- When selecting the class schedule, please note that JAMS Staff will work closely with you to find the most suitable level and convenient time for your child.
- Enrollments are on a first-come, first-served basis, and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
- Submitting the form alone does NOT guarantee placement. To secure your placement, we request you submit the form and submit payment via check or cash.