Exceed in math. exceed in life
NOW ENROLLING FOR FALL – Space is limited
Give your child a proven process to get the confidence and skills needed to succeed in life.
JAMS students are, on average, at least 2 to 3 grade levels above their peers
It doesn’t matter if your child can’t focus on academics.
During our program,
your child will!
- Classes start on September 12th
- Beginner levels need 2 classes a week of instruction.
- The program caters to children as young as 5 years and as old as high school.
- Classes are in person with Japanese teachers.
- There are two mandatory math competitions during the year. This prepares your child for challenges and teaches them how to act under pressure
- Classes are 1 hour long and constantly“busy” and engaging. Your child will be making the most out of that time with the teacher.
- Students start seeing results as early as 3 weeks into the program
- Requirements for this class: Soroban Abacus (provided to your child), pencil, and workbooks. Everything is provided to your child.
- In average, JAMS students rank 2 grade levels in math, above their peers.
“Some parents describe it as “Magic”. We describe it as dedication, hard work, perseverance, and focus.
OTHER ABACUS SCHOOLS WILL:
Teach your kid how to use the Abacus
to process numbers quickly and
JAMS ABACUS MATH SCHOOL WILL:
Teach how to use the Abacus to develop discipline, concentration,
problem-solving, time management, and confidence.
Accuracy and speedy calculation happens naturally.
Vanderbilt University – Perfect score SAT Math
Sensei Miwako has grounded me in
understanding the importance of hard work,
determination, professional discipline, integrity,
JORDAN SCOTT ANDERSON
OSU – Doctor of PharmacyThe dedication and perseverance learned through the Abacus has shaped the way I tackle problems. Miwako taught me how to learn. I was taught perseverance, humility, and culture.
Stanford University – Computer Science
Studying the Abacus from an early age has not just made me much more proficient at math, but has also pushed me to consistently practice and always seek to improve.
Cal Poly – Perfect score SAT Math
Miwako Sensei taught me more than how to achieve high scores. She taught me how to set and achieve goals, compete to the best of my ability, yet also be a good sport when things didn’t work out.
SCHEDULE A FREE CLASS. No commitment.
Ask your questions and understand how Sensei Miwako and her teachers will work for your child’s success.
Get 2 FREE private classes when you enroll your child for the first time
For Sensei Miwako Sakabayashi, there is no greater sense of accomplishment than seeing a student’s face light up with confidence when they discover their mental calculation abilities and succeed with their Abacus classwork.
4.9 rating out of 50+ reviews on Google