Fall Enrollment is now open
We look forward to have you join JAMS. Enrollment is easy, please follow the steps below:
- Email JAMS at [email protected] to confirm your term and level.
- Our JAMS Parent Coordinator will request you schedule a free assessment to identify the correct level for your child.
- Please submit one form per child. When enrolling multiple students, you have to submit one form per student.
- When selecting the class schedule, please note that JAMS Staff will work closely with you to find the most suitable level and convenient time for your child. Enrollments are on a first -come-first -serve basis, and we will do our best to accommodate your preferences.
- Also, submitting the form alone does not guarantee placement. To secure your placement, we request you submit the form and submit payment via check or cash.
Fall Term Tuition Increase
The tuition will be increased by $15 for Intermediate to Advanced Levels, and $30 for Beginner Level, beginning with Fall Term 2017.
Meet Our Star Students
On December 29th, 2015 Sensei Miwako Sakabayashi brought students Winston Chan and Riko Mizuno to participate in The 15th Pan Pacific Abacus & Mental Arithmetic Competition. More than 250 students representing nine countries from around
JAMS Parent Mentor Program
Every JAMS student and parent is a member of the JAMS Parent Mentor Program. The program is designed to help our students and their families excel at JAMS and connect with other parents with similar concerns. To participate:
- Please contact us at [email protected].
- We’ll find a suitable match for you, based on your needs.
- We’ll connect you to your mentor via an email introduction.
The annual competition – Abacus Masters – is held in winter semester in each year and participation is required of all students. This mandatory event is for all JAMS students, and students from other states. Our annual national competition involves our students competing against the region’s best and brightest. The competition includes written, flash anzan and oral abacus, a group photo and award ceremony. It’s a great way for friends and family to see the remarkable skills your child has developed and cheer them on!