UPCOMING DATES FOR SRPING/SUMMER/FALL 2017
*Note – We will no longer be offering in-house exams. You must sign up for the League of Soroban Education of America exam one month before exam week.
- 3/27 – New student orientation, 5pm – 6pm
- 3/28 – 6/3 – Spring Term
- 5/6 – Sign up deadline for the League of Soroban Education of America exam
- 6/6 – 6/10 Exam Week*
- 6/13, 14, 15 Make Up Week
- 6/16 – Summer Camp Registration Deadline
- 6/16 – Fall Term Registration Deadline (If not taking Summer Camp)
- 8/16 – Fall Term Registration Deadline (If taking Summer Camp)
- 6/27 – 8/18 – Summer Camp
- 9/13 – 11/19 – Fall Term
- 10/29 – Sign up deadline for the League of Soroban Education of America exam
- 11/21 to 26 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- 11/29 – 12/2 – Exam Week*
- 12/6 to 8 – Make Up Week
- 12/13 to 16 – Winter Camp
Nothing fuels the fire for math than discovering you can be a math genius! If you’re not sure Abacus will help your child, sign up for a free preview of our online Abacus Classes – there’s no obligation to register! Come meet with us, watch some kids in action, calculating at the speed of light! We guarantee you will have fun watching these little geniuses.
VISIT OUR SCHOOL
ABOUT JAMS & ONLINE ABACUS CLASSES
JAMS is proud to be the only Abacus math school in Portland and in the State of Oregon certified by the League of Soroban of Americas. Since 2001, we have dedicated to Abacus & Anzan instruction and to building a strong foundation of Mental Mathematics along with lifelong skills. JAMS empowers children to achieve academic success, so they will grow in areas that go well beyond the classroom. JAMS parents can expect their child to improve in 5 different areas: concentration, discipline, problem-solving, time management, and confidence. This is the teaching approach at JAMS since opening its doors.